Sunshine Coast Stats

Patrick Hobbs P.R.E.C. & Carrie Caldwell, Sunshine Coast Realtor and Sunshine Coast Real Estate

Re/Max Oceanview Realty

Sunshine Coast Real Estate

  • Office: (604) 885-4313
  • Fax: (604) 885-4323
  • Toll Free: 1-(800)-895-4313
  • Cell: 604-741-1877
  • Email:
This content requires the Adobe Flash Player and
a browser with JavaScript enabled.
Patrick Hobbs P.R.E.C. & Carrie Caldwell, Sunshine Coast Realtor and Sunshine Coast Real Estate
Office:(604) 885-4313
Fax:(604) 885-4323
Toll Free:1-(800)-895-4313

New property listed in Halfmn Bay Secret Cv Redroofs, Sunshine Coast

Property Photo: 8586 REDROOFFS RD  in Halfmoon_Bay
I have listed a new property at 8586 REDROOFFS RD in Halfmoon_Bay.
Private Redroofs Road retreat! From the moment you drive up the driveway you feel like you are miles away from the hustle & bustle of everyday life. This home & 0.85 acre property is ideal for a recreational retreat as well as full time living. Sit back on your large private deck w/ views of the ocean & Halfmoon Bay. This property is zoned for a home & cottage, the top of the property offers a choice building location for a second home w/ a beautiful view. The existing 1,685 square foot character home has 2 bdrms & 2.5 baths & has been tastefully renovated. Nearby beaches & recreation offer you the relaxed lifestyle that Halfmoon Bay is known for.
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.